Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 109 - Out With It!


A few weeks ago, I spent the weekend with a few wonderful families, taking photos for future reference. One of my subjects was my most adorable three year old God son. He is one of the most beautiful children to photograph...BUT he is still three. And you never know what a three year old is going to do! He fussed. He fumed. He grumped. Until the sun shone upon us and for one magical moment the most beautiful grin appeared on his face...triumphantly victorious in pulling OUT the stem on the little artificial pumpkin he was holding! Beauty in the face of destruction! NOTHING made him smile....until he pulled apart the pumpkin. Too funny.

And yes, I am totally going to photoshop something else in that little guy's hands...after all, it would be a shame to waste that smile!

1 comment:

DDM said...

Perhaps I am biased, he is awwwwdorable and j'dorable too!