Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Tonight is my favorite night of the year! I'm out trick or treating with my son and lo and behold I see my patterns gleaming from front porches everywhere. I'm amazed by the talent I see! And honored that families would choose my work to become part of their holiday memories. I'm truly blessed by all the wonderful people I've met. I LOVE getting your emails...esp. when I hear that it's your first time carving and that in some way we've helped you create your first masterpiece...

This year was a celebration of ten years of The Pumpkin Lady - but don't think we're going to sit back now! Next year will be bigger and better than ever and we're already setting things in motion!

Cheers to another ten years!

Happy Carving,

Lisa Berberette
The Pumpkin Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a pretty enjoyable Halloween, and my neighbor had a small pumpkin we carved together. Thanks for all you do!