Friday, September 5, 2008

Woo Hoooo!

It's here! I walked into Barnes and Noble yesterday(my home away from home) to peruse the latest Halloween magazines, and, lo and behold, I see Woman's Day's Halloween Celebrations Magazine. Why, you ask, am I so excited? Because The Pumpkin Lady has an eight page spread beginning on page 46! Earlier this year, when other people had visions of fuzzy bunnies and yellow chicks dancing in their head, I was designing these Halloween patterns and carving as fast as I could to meet my deadline. I sent the finished carvings off to their photographers and now I can hold the outcome in my hot little hands. The patterns I created for them are all new, and can only be found in the magazine. But don't worry, I'll have plenty of new patterns free to download each week from the http://www.pumpkinlady.com/ website beginning the last week of September, plus there's three new pattern books debuting this weekend. Whether you celebrate the Harvest or Halloween, I'm sure you'll find a pattern your whole family will love!

Happy Carving!

Lisa Berberette
The Pumpkin Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go Girl! How awesome that your pumpkins were featured in Woman's Day! All my wishes for continued success! Your success is truly inspiring!