Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School Days

Labor Day has come and gone...my son is back in school...and me too! Despite working around the clock these days, I attend college full time too. No...technically I'm not a glutton for punishment...I just know that there's still a lot more that I need to know! As you can probably guess, my classes center around the Arts, but I've added several more that, instead of just muddling through, will make me a pro in Adobe Illustrator, In Design, and enhance my Photoshop skills...all to serve you better! These classes will make it even easier for me and my ever so patient hubby, Jack, to design pattern books, update the website, and get those creative juices flowing. Now...if I could just figure out when I get to sleep.....

1 comment:

MK Dyva said...

You are truly a SUPERB Mom! I am looking forward to you next blog.
-A Soul Sister!