Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Let's Get Digital

So I'm an avid scrapbooker, although admittedly I buy more paper than I could ever use (who can resist pages of color, textures, and good ol' glitter?). However, the piles are adding up and I figure there must be a better way for me to scrapbook...esp. when I often have a difficult time finding the "it's perfect!" piece of paper to go with my photos (hence the piles). The solution? Digital scrapbooking! And not just for myself...but you too. I've had several digital designers asking to use the images from www.pumpkinlady.com to create layouts. So, we thought, why not do it ourselves? Coming soon we'll have pages of digital papers with matching frames, brushes and embellishments that we all can use. Of course, we'll start with Halloween - my personal favorite - but we'll be creating designs for year round memories as well.

Happy Scrapping! oops! I meant Carving!

Lisa Berberette
The Pumpkin Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there.. so happy I stumbled across your site! It's so neat what you do! I recently cheated and made a book on mypublisher.com it was awesome and was so much easier than doing real thing! It's okay to cheat here and there I suppose! Quick Q- I wanted to create a graphic of my face on a pumpkin kinda like those other newscasters. Is photo shop the best way? Or is there a generator out there online that does it? Thanks so much!