Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 47 - Meet Doug

I know. It's late, like it usually is when I post for the day! But as they say, better late than never. Drawing class seemed extra long tonight...we had a wild time drawing a cardboard box and then went really crazy drawing a WHOLE chair! You should have been there! As  you can probably guess, I'm drooling from boredom by the time it was over and my mind has gone completely blank as to what to do for today's blog. Until I got home and found a puzzle globe that my son had placed on my desk, which now had a small hole in the side. He informs me that he doesn't want it to which I reply, "But do you see what I see?" Of course, no one sees the weirdness I do so I begin to remove just a few more pieces. Now, do you see what I see? We call him Doug. 

No comments: