Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 50 - Dead Fred


I feel like coming unglued even as I type today's post. It's a good thing I'm sitting because my legs are totally jello. Don't get me wrong. I like spiders. OUTSIDE. I leave them alone...they leave me alone...they eat bugs I don't like...generally we all get along just fine. Until you come in my house. Until you crawl out of my laundry basket. UNTIL you scoot over my shoe. I then feel the need to scoot you UNDER my shoe. This is the biggest spider I've seen outside of a National Geographic photo shoot. His body was just over a half inch wide and a little over an inch long. I see he's been eating well! I'm sorry to report that he will no longer be running ruckus through our tighty whities. Let us bow our heads and honor the memory of Fred. Dead Fred.

No comments: