Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 49 - Bag Lady





One of the great things about making art every day is that you learn to be a little more observant to the shapes and textures around you...especially when you're running short on time! I knew I didn't have long to get today's project done, so I walk into the dining room, looking for a few stray supplies and hoping an idea will hit me...but then this image did instead. Do you see it? At first you see just a plain ole plastic shopping bag with a receipt sticking out. Now look closer...right in the center of the photo. Do you see her? No? Just in case that was your answer, I've cropped the picture closer and enhanced the contrast a little in the second photo. Now do you see this alienesque bag lady? So, did I just get lucky, or is my house haunted? Think I'll get a million dollars for the bag? I mean, it kinda looks like the Virgin Mary, doesn't it?

No comments: