Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 68 - Free is My Favorite Flavor

Don't you just love getting things for free? I do! Today we've restyled the Patterns Page to make downloading waaaaayyyy faster for everyone. Just click on a Category to find your favorite pattern. But there's a bonus! Each week we add seven ALL NEW free patterns to the website. But you'll have to click on the categories to find them! And for all you Pumpkin Lady Facebook Fans, keep on the lookout for new Free Patterns that will be available for a limited time only for you...and yes, for all my UK buddies, we'll make sure you're awake when we post the next one!

1 comment:

Katie H said...

so you know about my terrible fear of spiders, but this may be my favorite little creature on here! And not only because he's spelling "free" with his web... but it is very Charlotte of him and I love it!