Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 81 - A Bewitching Little Carousel


Last Fall I appeared on Martha Stewart Living for a special pumpkin carving show. In front of an audience of 300 people and 4 million cameras and lights, I showed Martha how to carve this amazing little carousel pumpkin out of an artificial pumpkin...all in EIGHT MINUTES! It was like pumpkin carving on crack! But it was soooo much fun and her staff was great to work with. When I die I hope that heaven is Martha's show workroom....all the glitter and art supplies I've ever dreamed of in one place! And it was spotless! The art rooms look just like a picture from her magazines! If I ever stop being The Pumpkin Lady I'm moving to NYC to work for Martha!

If you'd like to watch the show segment, you may still watch it online:


However, tomorrow morning I'll be on Martha Stewart Living Radio. Hosts Kim and Betsy will be interviewing me about all things pumpkin...it should be a lot of fun! Tune in on Sirius Satellite Radio - XM Channel 112.

No comments: