Saturday, August 1, 2009

365 Days of Halloween Begins Today!


As promised, 365 Days of Halloween begins today! I've decided to start of our "New Year" with what I do best, a carved pumpkin! Der? is one of my favorite patterns and I carved him into a foam pumpkins so he will last for years to come! Every day for the next year you'll see a whimsically wicked Halloween creation. Some days you'll see simple sketches, others may find a sculpture, like Der? I know you'll find something to love in my work this year! Now, as you may have guessed, I don't have room to house all these creations, so, a few, like Der?, will be sold on my Etsy site to make room on my shelves for more creations. And please share your ideas with me...I'm open to new ideas to celebrate our favorite Holiday every day this year!

Happy Carving,

Lisa Berberette
The Pumpkin Lady®

No comments: