Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 17 - Fear Factor


My life has always worked in reverse...I had the career before I went to college. It's only been in recent years that I've attended college...and even on my hardest days I've loved every minute of it! The best part is that after having completed my basic courses, all I have left are art classes!!! I created today's painting for one such class. My classmates and I each had to pick an emotion out of a hat. We were then to paint a black and white abstract that would communicate our chosen feeling. Finished, we were to paint the abstract again, this time using a particular color group. I'm a carver, not a painter, so this assignment just about killed me...but I still loved how this eerie work turned out. Can you guess what my emotion was?

1 comment:

Deeka's Lair said...

I had a better word on the tip of my tongue, but I'll say frustrated?

The painting is nice!